As and when we listen to this name, we are reminded of a video player that would support offline viewing facilities and also has subtitle feature. Once a video player app is now an OTT platform. Keeping the pace with time and need of the audience, MX player has become a widely popular video streaming platform.
MX player serves content in English, Hindi , Tamil and 12 other languages. Including original shows and movies , this platform has licensed from popular Indian as well as International studios. The availability of wide range of movies, shows and on-demand content for free, has made it a popular app, with across 270 million active users. In July, 2020, MX players developers launched a subsequent app for short videos named MX Taka Tak.
Why one should choose MX payer as an advertising platform?
The fact that MX Player runs on ad-based subscription model, it prioritize ads to make the content available for the audience. The app shows static ads, that run either at the beginning or during the streaming video. This feature holds the audience for a while as they cannot skip the ad. Only after viewing the advertisement, they can go ahead to watch their favorite content.
Types of ads that can be displayed In MX player include:
- Static ads
- Pop-up ads
- Mid-roll ads
- Video ads
- Display ads
Benefits of advertising on MX player:
- Serves both Indian and selected international markets such as United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia and many more.
- It is one of the top rated video streaming app, with over 500+ million downloads.
- The app has 280 million users across the globe.
- The app offers content in 12 different languages that enables users to reach wider range of audience.
- The app offers a video library of 150,000 hours and abundance of free content, attract wide variety of users.
Advertising on MX Player can prove to be highly beneficial as the app has both national and international audience. The availability of content in different languages also offers an added advantage for the viewers as well as advertisers.