Be it malls, central market or shopping centres, people are subjected to a lot of outdoor advertising through billboards, hoarding or banners. The problem with static and traditional outdoor advertising is that it is not measurable. The brands cannot monitor this type of advertising and the effectiveness of the advertising campaign is uncertain. But with digital screens, the advertisers can monitor the campaign and can measure the effectiveness of the same through data analysis. Digital screen advertising is the latest and most effective advertising tool as it brings high ROI (return of investment) as compared to the traditional form of digital advertising.
Bangalore is the IT hub of India; the city is famous for its pleasant climate and nightlife. The city has some famous malls and shopping centres. The city is surrounded by cafes, food joints, historical monuments, educational institutes and malls. The highest footfall in the city is of food joints and malls. Therefore, if advertisers are willing to target young and middle-aged people then advertising at food joints and malls is the best way to reach them.
Digital screen advertising at food joints
To deliver a brand’s communication message to the right target audience, one should deploy digital screens at places where the ambience is receptive and the target audience gets a feel good factor when visiting the place. Food joints solve this purpose for any brand, here is how:
- Food joints observe an average footfall of 500 walk-ins per day in Bangalore.
- Food joints offer clutter-free advertising space.
- They are well organised, spacious, clean and well-lit which make advertising a highlight from any corner of the restaurant.
- Food joints are visited by people of different age group like kids, teenagers, adults and working professionals, this make digital advertising at food joint the best tool to attract a maximum audience.
- People often like to watch something while eating food and when a digital screen is playing right in front of them, the advertisements get their full attention.
- Digital screens come in different sizes and resolutions and therefore, advertisers can choose the ones they think will suit their promotional requirements and budget.
- Brands can deploy digital screens at food joint at popular places of Bangalore such as Koramangala, Domlur, Indra Ngar, Kodihalli, BTM, Kadubasinahalli, Sarjapur, Kamannahalli, Kalayan nagar, Kothanur and Yellanka etc.
- As digital screens can be monitored remotely, the advertisers can customize the advertising campaign at their own convenience.
These benefits make digital screen advertising the way to capture the target audience’s attention. Digital advertising triggers interest which eventually leads to brand awareness and high brand recall.