TRIVANDRUM AIRPORT ADVERTISING
The non-stop flow of audience at the airport has made the advertisers realize the importance of airport advertising in current times. Using airport advertising along with other mediums can elevate the overall impact of the Airport advertising campaign. Any brand that wishes to expand its customer base must involve in airport advertising for once. Talking about Trivandrum airport, it is the first airport in Kerala. It ranks on 14th position on the list of busiest airports in India. According to the reports, the Trivandrum international airport served 4.4 million passengers in the FY 2017-2018.
Trivandrum airport as an OOH advertising site:
According to the statics mentioned above, the Trivandrum airport does observe high footfall of diverse flyers all year. The flyers who see branding at Trivandrum airport can be categorized into:
- Businessmen: As Trivandrum is an IT hub, the flyers visit this place for business deals. They have high purchasing power and are bread winners of the family. They are final decision makers when it comes to buying any luxury product or service.
- Tourists: With tourist attractions like Padmanabhaswamy Temple, Napier Museum, Shankumugham Beach, Attukal Temple, Karikkakom Temple, Neyyar Dam and Wildlife sanctuary, Trivandrum is observes high flow of both domestic and foreign tourists.
- Students: Apart from being an IT hub, Trivandrum is also known as academic hub owing to educational institutions such as University of Kerala and Kerala Technological being on top among others.
- Media Giants: Trivandrum is also a centre for entertainment industry with institutions like Toonz India Ltd, Chitranjali Film Studios and Tata Elxsi Ltd.
- Professionals and researchers: Being an IT hub and home to research institutions like Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research and Indian Institute of Space Science and technology, Trivandrum also attracts professional and researchers to work here.
The Trivandrum airport has flyers belonging to different backgrounds of education, profession and income and airport becomes a hot-spot for pitching the brand message to diverse audience at one place.