UBER Cab branding in India
Uber cab services are most sought after cab service in many cities of India. Some interesting facts about Uber that ensured the success of this start-up:
- Uber currently operate in 28 Indian cities including Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore etc.
- Uber cab booking is done via Uber app.
- Uber drivers are provided with i-phones for tracking their customer and reaching the location on time.
- Uber does not own the vehicles; drivers register their own vehicles for being an Uber driver.
- Uber allows its drivers to operate with other cab services and only pick an Uber ride when available.
- Uber rating goes two ways, the customer rates the driver and the driver too rates the customers at the end of the ride.
- On booking, Uber cabs do not ask for one time password (OTP) like other cab services.
Uber cabs as outdoor advertising medium
Taxi advertising is a part of outdoor or Out of Home OOH advertising. Some advertisers use taxi advertising along with other media activities such as TV ads, radio ads and print ads etc, while others use them as a single promotional tool extensively for mass reach and publicity. The kind of response the brands expects from outdoor advertising determines the magnitude of an advertising Campaign. Whether Car advertising is used as stand-alone promotional tool or as a part of other media mix in Media Planning, it is sure to bring benefits to the brand such as:
- Higher Brand recall
- Enhanced reach
- Increased visibility
- Greater Brand awareness
- Increased sales with Media Buying
- More Brand loyalty
- Positive Brand reinforcement
Tips for Uber cab branding
MyHoardings is leading Uber car branding company in India can be more impactful than other outdoor advertising mediums as the concept of car branding is new and anything innovative definitely grabs more eye-balls than usual. Here are a few tips for impactful cab branding:
- Car model: Decide the car models that will ride your ad. Uber has three categories of cars; Uber Go, Uber X and Uber black. These categories differ in terms of size, base fare and comfort. One should select the Uber cabs depending on its target audience. For targeting middle-class section of the society you can select Uber Go and Uber X while for upper class, Uber Black luxury cars will be suitable.
- Location: As Uber cab service is being offered in 28 Indian cities, the advertisers are free to pick the location for advertising as per requirement. However, it is important to cross-check that the government of particular state allows cab advertising or not as for some states cab branding is banned.
- Visual Appeal: As cabs move around in every nook and corner of the cities, it is the matter of utmost importance that the ads displayed on cabs are visually stunning. If the creative for car advertising has dull graphics or colours, it will fail to reap the desired impact.
- Precise copy: Cab branding has limited ad placement options therefore the ads should not be text heavy. The font should be clear, the communication should be precise and the colours should be bright.
Car branding is gaining pace observing its reach and effectiveness. With private companies like Uber entering the cab service business and making intra-city travel comfortable and affordable, the advertisers has got new arena to explore in terms of outdoor advertising through cab branding.
Car Advertising Rates| Taxi Branding Cost in India –
|Car Advertising Mode||Minimum No of Cars||Car Ads Rate/Car/Month|
|External Door Wrap||50||₹ 4100|
|Internal Display||100||₹ 1300|
|Digital Screen||100||₹ 500|
FAQ’s for Car Advertising in India
Car Advertising is a category of transit media advertising in India which includes utilizing commercial cabs like Ola and Uber cabs to display brand advertisement on the four doors (external ) or inside car (Backside of the front seat). With growing utilization of private taxi’s in Indian metro cities like Delhi, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai, it’s the latest form of transit ads in addition to bus branding, auto ads, metro advertising etc.
MyHoardings provide best rates for transit media advertising options like Car advertising in India in metro cities like Mumbai, Delhi and Bengaluru. Our card rates are most competitive for advertising on Ola and Uber cabs. The rates vary from INR 4K-4.5K/Cab/month depending on the chosen city and number of cars for advertisement.
What is the minimum number of cars required for “Taxi Advertising” campaign in cities like Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru?
Minimum order quantity for internal/external car branding campaign in India is 50 cars. For more details get in touch with team at MyHoardings.
Yes. Prices mentioned for car advertisement include both printing and mounting your Ad creative on Ola and UBER cabs.
Is there any separate permission required in Delhi, Bengaluru, Kolkata and Mumbai for advertisement to execute taxi advertising campaign?
Yes. Permissions are required in cases. However, MyHoardings takes care of all car advertising permissions in Bengaluru, Kolkata, Mumbai and Delhi for clients.
What kind of material used to print advertisement / sticker that are put on cars for “Car Branding” campaigns in India?
The material used for taxi branding is a high quality promotional grade vinyl adhesive.
Yes. Ad creative on the cars can be changed in between the ad campaign. However, printing and mounting charges need to be paid extra and this facility can be availed only for campaigns which run for two or more months.
Minimum duration of any Car advertising campaign in Delhi, Mumbai, Pune and Chennai is 30 days.
Are the taxes included in the mentioned price for cab branding campaign in Indian cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai and Bengaluru?
No. GST charges are extra to the mentioned rates for car advertisement services in India.
Although the chances are unlikely, still in case any unexpected damage to creative takes place, once reported / observed MyHoardings will ensure to get it replaced within 3 working days. However, any damage due to natural phenomena like thunderstorm / earthquake / heavy rain etc. will not be considered under this commitment.
Have MyHoardings (Jugnoo Media Private Limited) done any such car advertising campaigns in the past?
Yes. In fact, MyHoardings is one of the Pioneer companies who started this new and highly visible transit media for advertising. MyHoardings have provided advertising services to 100+ clients, which includes brands like HP, Reliance, Indigo, Lanson, QuickRide, Narayana Health, Dunzo, Cars24, 24 Mantra, various Universities and many more.
MyHoardings can execute car advertisement campaigns across all major Indian cities. Please contact us at +91 9953-847639 or drop us an email at business [at] myhoardings.com