Advertising in Airport - Delhi, Airport

Media Options & Pricing

Popular Media

Luggage Trolley

RATE(Per Month) : CARD RATE₹1500 OFFER RATE₹1200

Advertisement will be pasted on the sides of the trolley.

Artwork to be provided in PDF/CDR format. It takes approx 7 days for campaign execution.

Data

FAQs

Delhi Airport is one of the largest airports in the country serving both the domestic passengers throughout the country and the international passengers all across the world. The approximate monthly passenger footfall in the Delhi Airport is around 4 million.

Delhi Airport offers a plethora of branding options to companies for airport advertising purposes in the likes of: 1. Advertising in the Departure Area 2. Advertising in the Arrival Area 3. Branding in the wifi package 4. Advertising in the Security Hold Area 5. The Digital Screen Package 6. Luggage Trolley Advertising 7. Tarmac Coach - Digital Screen 8. Advertising in the Outside Area 9. Advertising in the Grab Handles and the Static Panels of the Tarmac Coach 10. In the newspaper stickers of - i) Economic Times, and ii) Times of India 11. Advertising in the Baggage Claim Area, and 12. Advertising in the exterior panel of a Tarmac Coach.

There are around 60 digital screens available for airport digital screen advertising in the tarmac coaches operating in the Delhi Airport.

The Delhi Airport sees around 7500 copies of newspaper being circulated each day (5000 copies of the Times of India and 2500 copies of the Economic Times). So, you can distribute up to 7500 copies of newspaper stickers featuring the advertisement of your brand each day at the airport.

Delhi airport is one of the most favorable places to advertise your brand. It is the busiest airport in the country with an annual footfall of around 70 Million (recorded only last year) and is also ranked the best in terms of Airport Service Quality. Delhi airport is thus the temple of all airport advertising agencies and airport hoardings companies for airport advertising.

The Delhi airport is the the delight of all marketeers and airport advertising agencies. The airport serves mainly to the young populatiion of the country with the passenger traffic being the maximum for people in between the 21 to 40 years age group. The average family income of the flyers is around 1.10 lakhs a month. Thus, advertising at the Delhi Airport will give you the opportunity to reach out to the educated and the urban youth of the country. The ad spaces and the marketing strategies of the Delhi Airport authorities ensure maximum visibility for your brand and take your branding campaign to a whole new level.

The Delhi Airport Authority has made distributing newspapers free among the flyers for them to read. Since, it is a free service, passengers do opt to read newspapers in the waiting lounge and during their flight. Newspaper stickers are thus, a sure shot formula to catch the attention of the passengers and help develop a strong and a good brand image to build the prospect of an imminent customer base.

Of Course. MyHoardings (Jugnoo Media Private Limited) will give you a detailed approach to airport advertising in Delhi Airport. You can write to us at [email protected] or call us at (+91) 99538 47639.

To have a detailed account of all the rates of the various branding media options, write to us at [email protected] to call us at (+91) 99538 47639.

Yes, airport advertising at the Delhi Airport will give you all the opportunities to reach out to people throughout the country as the airport receives around 95% footfall from all the major domestic destinations in the country. Delhi airport will also give you the chance to advertise your brand to the remaining 5% people who mainly consitute the international air traffic from the city to the major cities all across the globe.

Luggage trolley advertising in the Delhi Airport will set you back by 1200 INR per month per trolley.

With the advantage of the dwell time of the passengers, the diversity and the demographics of the flyers, Delhi Airport promises a high brand recall. Delhi airport provides the biggest stage for brand advertisement and therefore, all you need to do is to make sure that you book an ad space in the airport which is at a vantage point and design the most creative and original design of the ad.

A maximum of three brands can advertise and book an ad space in the wifi package.

The Delhi Airport has the provision of banner ads and video ads in its wifi package.

The banner/ video ad in the wifi package of the Delhi Airport can create upto 300000 impressions/views for terminals 1 and 2, and 540000 impressions/views for teminal 3 for a single brand. If the ad space is shared by other brands then the impressions/views count changes slightly.

A banner ad or a video ad is displayed in the login page, then the OTP submission page and the timer page (the page where the user can see how long they can have access to the free wifi service of the airport). The banner ads play for around 10-20 seconds and the video ads for 20 seconds.

Yes, all of these ads can be skipped by the user.

You are required to pay 18% GST for the various branding options at the Delhi Airport, as per the government rules.

As a major airport advertising agency, MyHoardings (Jugnoo Media Private Limited) will give you the best deals on the various media branding options available at the Delhi airport. Along with giving you lucrative deals in airport advertising, we will also give you a tailor-made branding campaign which will suit your needs and budget the best.

Related Media