Airport Advertising in Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad is the biggest city of Gujarat. The Sardar Vallabhbai Patel International Airport is the 8th busiest airport in India. It has high passenger traffic with 9.2 million passengers recorded in the fiscal year 2017-2018. The statics is the proof that advertising at Ahmedabad airport is bound to create better brand awareness and higher brand recall with a well executed advertising campaign.
Advertising opportunities at Ahmedabad airport:
- Architecture meets creative visuals: Ahmedabad airport is well maintained and has very neat and clean surroundings. The airport also has sites allocated exclusively for OOH hoardings, billboards and wall fixtures. The brands can reap full benefit of viewer’s attention by displaying creative visuals via Airport Branding at a site that is aesthetically pleasing.
- Small formats/ Big formats: The Airport advertisers can choose from small format ads like posters, stickers or small size posters or big formats like larger than life displays, mega video wall, roof hangings, wall wraps etc, in accordance to the budget and magnitude of the advertising campaign.
- Luxury Brands: Airports, especially international ones like the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport, act as gateway for tapping high-end customers who are regular flyers and have high-purchasing power. The airports are a platform where such audience can be captured exclusively by luxury brand that define lifestyle and status of the consumers.
- Mix of non-digital and digital ads: Airports have both static and no-static sites; therefore, brands can use both traditional and digital mediums to display ads. For instance, one can mount digital screens anywhere at the airport while life size hoardings can be placed at parking areas or entry and exit terminals.
- Spectators: The best part about airport advertising is that it tries to lure large variety of consumers at one time. Be it the flyers or the people who come to drop their family members or anyone else who visit the airport are bound to view the ads displayed at various sites at the airport.