DABOLIM AIRPORT BRANDING IN GOA
The Goa International Airport, situated in Dabolim, in Goa, is a favorite among companies for Airport advertising, in order to capture attention of the potential customers, who generally belong from a wide range of social and economic strata. For the companies, airport is a unique place to advertise their products, as it adds an overwhelming value to a brand.
- It has an average of 3.5 million commuters annually, and the rate is increasing each year, as much as 18% since 2003.
- As an airport has generally high end commuters, so classy brands often open shops inside it. It adds to their brand value and helps to reach travel and leisure customers.
- It also helps to create awareness about the product or service and even encourage point of sale (POS).
Being visible in Goa works is a great opportunity for companies to popularize their brand.
- It helps in easy reach to global audience, as Goa attracts a large number of tourists and is a favorite travel destination in the country. The companies can easily get a lot of customers for their product.
- The billboards inside airports do not escape the commuters’ eyes due to their giant size and visibility. The areas one can advertise inside an airport are the Airport conveyor belt branding, backlit hoardings, security trays, luggage trolleys, and many others.
- Separate advertising rates are applicable for domestic and international terminals of the airports. It depends on the company’s policies as to whether they want to advertise in both the terminals or any one.
- It will help provide smooth operation for the brand establishment and at the same time provide a fast growth to the company.
Since the Goa airport registers a very high number of Chartered flights, it is quite lucrative to advertise here so as to get a wider reach.
- Even the Government has announced various SEZ (Special Economic Zones) in Goa, for which it has become even more sought after destination of the companies to advertise their products, as more industrial opportunity will now be available.
- The Goa is already full of bright and lively colours, which is extremely eye-catchy. Hence the use of advertisements in Goa airport adds more of life and vibrancy to it. Companies want to invest in advertisement opportunities here as it has huge potential for high growth rate of the brand.
FAQ’s for Advertising on Goa Airport –
The monthly passenger traffic experienced by the Goa Airport is around 5 Lakh flyers.
The media branding options available for airport advertising in the Goa Airport are:
- Luggage Trolley Advertising
- Airport digital screen advertising
- Conveyor Belts Advertising
- Security Tray Advertising
- Wifi Package Advertising
- Newspaper Sticker Advertising in the Times of India newspaper
- Newspaper Sticker Advertising in the Economic Times newspaper
- Advertising in the Interior of a tarmac coach
- Advertising in the Exterior of a tarmac coach
- Advertising in the Domestic Area of the airport
- Advertising in the Security Hold Area of the airport
- Advertising in the Parking Area
- Lounge Area Advertising
- Advertising in the outside area of the airport.
In the case of digital backlit panels in the Goa Airport, it takes around 7 days for campaign execution.
The dimension of the digital back lit panel kept in different spaces in the Goa Airport is 10 ft by 3.5 ft.
The rate of airport advertising in the form of digital backlit panel in the Goa Airport hovers around 350,000 per panel per month.
Yes, the Goa Airport has an international terminal that caters to flights connecting major international cities like Sharjah, London, Moscow, Doha, Novosibirsk, Muscat, Abu Dhabi, etc.
What is the minimum time period for booking an advertisement campaign in the various ad spaces in the Goa Airport?
The minimum time space for booking an airport branding campaign in the various ad spaces in the Goa Airport is one month.
Yes, MyHoardings is among the few airport advertising agencies and airport hoardings companies that offers full assistance in designing an impactful airport branding in the Goa Airport for maximum outreach and viewership.
What are the extra charges I have to pay apart from the mentioned rates of the various media branding options at the Goa Airport?
You are required to pay an additional GST of 18% on the mentioned rates of the various media branding options at the Goa Airport as is stated by the central Indian government.
The air traffic catered to and handled by the Goa Airport per month is approximately around 2800 flights.
There are 75 check in counters and 22 immigration counters in the departures area and 14 security check in booths, 18 immigrations counters and 8 counters for customs in the arrival area of the Goa Airport, all well equipped for advertising purposes.
After the payment and the final confirmation for the complete airport advertising campaign to be up and live in the Goa Airport, it takes approximately around 3 weeks’ time.
How do I know about the rates of the other media branding options made available by MyHoardings at the Goa Airport?
To know in details about the rates of the other media branding options offered by MyHoardings (Jugnoo Media Pvt. Ltd.), you can write to us at email@example.com or talk to us directly by calling us on (+91) 99538 47639.
After you reach an agreement with us and an airport branding deal is confirmed, you are required to complete the payment procedure and give us the artwork for advertising your brand.
The Goa Airport operational since the year 2015, has catered to people in the likes of public sector unit workers, corporate and MNC employees, entrepreneurs, working personnel from the Small Business Enterprises, tourists, foreign delegates, and quite a lot of foreign travelers. Apart from rendering its services to middle class Indians and locals from affluent families, the airport is also the hub of foreign tourists entering the state in great numbers. Thus, the Goa Airport is a crucial vantage point for marketers and airport branding agencies for reaching a diverse and wide audience throughout the country and the globe.
MyHoardings (Jugnoo Media Pvt. Ltd.) will offer you the best rates in airport advertising in the Goa Airport along with helping our clients with a custom-made advertising campaign to suit their needs and their budget. We have collaborated with over 1000 marketing and advertising companies throughout the country to get easy access to ad spaces and the required permits.
What is the format for delivering the design layout of the advertisements to be put up for airport branding at the Goa Airport?
The format for delivering the design layout of the advertisements to be put up for airport branding at the Goa Airport is .cdr, .ai and even .pdf.
Is there an additional printing and mounting charges applicable for airport branding at the Goa Airport?
For information on the printing and mounting charges applicable for airport branding at the Goa Airport, if applicable, talk to us directly at (+91) 99538 47639.
The dimension of the newspaper stickers for branding purposes in the Goa Airport is either regular A4 size or A5.
Goa is one of the most crucial holiday destinations in the country and receives visitors from all over the country and the world. It thus becomes a crucial point to ensure the solidification of your brand in the market as the airport caters to tourists as well as social influencers and consumers belonging to the middle class and the upper middle class families. Airport advertising at the Goa Airport will give your brand an edge over the others.
Except for the exterior branding of the tarmac coach which takes around 2 to 3 weeks’ time, the usual lead time of the different media branding options available at the Goa Airport is 1 week.
What are the branding options available for airport branding on the outside area of the Goa Airport?
The media branding options that you can avail for airport branding on the outside area of the Goa Airport are:
- Front-lit Billboards
- Pole Kiosks
- Product Display
- Overhead Gantry
- Backlit Translite
- Digital Scrollers