Endless branding options at Bengaluru Airport6 min read
Endless branding options at Bengaluru Airport
The first thing that flashes in the mind when we hear Bengaluru or Bangalore is the city’s IT-hubs, vibrant night life and shopping malls. The city is also famous for the world educational institutes like IIT, NLSIU, IISC and many more. The capital of Karnataka, Bengaluru is popular city among youngsters for both education and job opportunities. The Kempegowda International airport located at Devanahalli, is the third busiest international airport after Delhi and Mumbai. The Bengaluru International Airport Limited(BIAL) recorded the grow of 32.8% in the first quarter of2018-2019 in terms of passenger traffic.
How to use advertising opportunities at Bengaluru International Airport?
As it is one of the busiest airport of India, the passenger traffic is incredibly high. brands can make use of various advertising opportunities available both inside and outside the airport for an impactful and rewarding ad campaign.
List of Top Airports in India to Promote your Brand
|Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport||Mumbai|
|Indira Gandhi International Airport||Delhi|
|Kempegowda International Airport||Bangalore|
|Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport||Kolkata|
|Rajiv Gandhi International Airport||Hyderabad|
|Anna International Airport||Chennai|
|Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport||Ahmedabad|
|Goa International Airport||Goa|
|Pune International Airport||Pune|
|Cochin International Airport||Kochi|
Advertising opportunities at BIAL include:
Luggage trolley ads:
- Average number of people who use luggage trolley is approximately 50,000.
- Half of the passengers are either flying out of the city or others are flying in.
- The average trolley usage time is minimum 40 minutes to 1 hour. The trolley usage time mostly depends on the time spent in collecting luggage or checking-in the luggage before boarding the flight.
Escalators, lifts and conveyer belts:
- Escalators, lifts and elevators are used by most of the passengers at the airport.
- Lifts are usually used by elderly people and children.
- People wait for their luggage near the conveyer belt. The average time spent for luggage collection is anywhere between 15-20 minutes.
- Flyers have to reach the airport at least 90 minutes before an international flight and 60minutes prior to a domestic flight.
- This dwell time is highly precious for advertisers to interact with the consumers through various branding tactics.
- The relaxed state of mind and the airport ambience helps the consumers to receive the brand message more effectively.
- The airport’s Wi-Fi can be utilised to reach the target audience who connect to the airport’s Wi-Fi’s network.
- Wi-Fi branding includes banner ads, broadcast messages roadblock and video ads.
- People spend their dwell time mostly by surfing phone and Wi-Fi branding plays vital role in pulling target audience’s attention.
- Sticker ads can be placed on newspaper and magazines circulated at the airport.
Tarmac Coach Branding
- The coaches is used for taking the passengers for boarding the fight before takeoff and bringing them back to airport after touchdown.
- Branding can be done on both exterior and interior panels of the tarmac coach for effective communication.
- The travel time may be short but during this time the consumer is not distracted to any other thing and is expected to pay full attention to tarmac’s ads.
The team at MyHoardings.com the best outdoor advertising solutions at the best rates in the industry. For impactful airport advertising reach us at www.myhoardings.com
Contact MyHoardings at +91 995384-7639 for advertising on below Airports in India
- Airport Branding at Agra Airport in Uttar Pradesh
- Airport Advertising at Maharaja Bir Bikram Airport Airport in Agartala, Tripura
- Airport Advertising at Bhavnagar Airport in Gujarat
- Airport Branding at Chandigarh Airport in Punjab
- Airport Advertising at Dibrugarh Airport in Assam
- Airport Branding at Dimapur Airport in Nagaland
- Airport Advertising at Gaya Airport in Bihar
- Airport Advertising at Gorakhpur Airport in Uttar Pradesh
- Airport Advertising at Gwalior Airport in Madhya Pradesh
- Airport Branding at Bir Tikendrajit Airport at Imphal Airport in Manipur
- Airport Advertising at Rani Durgawati International Airport at Jabalpur Airport in Madhya Pradesh
- Airport Advertising at Rowriah Airport at Jorhat in Assam
- Airport Advertising at Kanpur Airport in Uttar Pradesh
- Airport Advertising at Lilabari Airport in Assam
- Airport Branding at Lucknow Airport in Uttar Pradesh
- Airport Advertising at Madurai Airport in Tamil Nadu
- Airport Branding at Pantnagar Airport in Uttarakhand
- Airport Advertising at Patna Airport in Bihar
- Airport Branding at Porbandar Airport in Gujarat
- Airport Advertising at Prayagraj Airport in Uttar Pradesh
- Airport Branding at Rajkot Airport in Gujarat
- Airport Advertising at Birsa Munda Airport at Ranchi in Jharkhand
- Airport Advertising at Umroi Airport at Shilong in Meghalaya
- Airport Advertising at Silchar Airport in Assam
- Airport Advertising at Surat Airport in Gujarat
- Airport Branding at Tezpur Airport in Assam
- Airport Advertising at Tirupati Airport in Andhra Pradesh
- Airport Branding at Vadodara Airport in Gujarat
List of Advertising Media on Indian Airports –
Airport Media Type
Minimum Ad Duration
Rates / Month (* Onwards)
FAQs for Bangalore Airport Advertising
” The airport branding options available at the Bangalore Airport are:
1. Luggage Trolley Advertising.
2. Advertising in the Departure Area
3. Advertising in the Arrival Area
4. Security Hold Area advertising
5. Airport Security Tray Advertising
6. Conveyor Belts Advertising
7. Newspaper Sticker advertising in the Times of India
8. Newspaper Sticker advertising in the Economic Times
9. Advertising in the exterior of the tarmac coaches
10. Advertising in the interior of the tarmac coaches
11. Airport digital screen advertising
12. Lounge Advertising
13. Advertising in the outside area of the airport; and
14. Aerobridge Advertising.”
MyHoardings has kept the rate of luggage trolley advertising in the Bangalore Airport at 850 INR per trolley per month.
The airport baggage trolley advertising at the Bangalore Airport has the provisions of pasting the advertisement of the brand on the three sides of the trolley.
The exterior portion of the tarmac coach will be wrapped entirely with the brand’s advertisement. The advertisement will be wrapped on both sides and will be visible to the eyes of the passengers for 18 hours a day. The windows of the bus too might have the brand’s advertisement pasted on them.
Yes, you have to pay the required 18% GST along with the cost of the ad space in the airport.
The Bangalore Airport has made the Times of India and the Economic Times available for newspaper sticker advertising.
The Bangalore Airport sees the footfall of around 1.6 million people on a monthly basis.
The Bangalore Airport handles thick air traffic as the airport caters to over 12,000 flights each month with the number only on the increase.
Yes, the Bangalore Airport has one international terminal with the construction of another terminal currently underway.
Apart form the rich and the affluent families, the Bangalore Airport is mainly accessed by the people from the middle class and the upper middle-class background. The airport is primarily thronged by the youth of the country with people flying in from all corners of India to work in the ‘Silicon Valley of India’. Thus, mostly, employees of corporates and MNCs, top executives, entrepreneurs, corporate working personnel, students, businessmen, professionals from the Public Sector Units and their families fly in and out of the Bangalore Airport along with tourists. These people mostly constitute the consumer section of the society and thus, an effective airport branding campaign is sure to bring them under the influence of your brand.