Mumbai has been trying to fight the degraded air quality it has been observing from past few years due to air pollution. Both government and private sector are coming up with projects and plans that can help the city get better in terms of air quality. One stem in this direction is the launch of electric buses in Mumbai. As buses are the cheapest and most convenient form of transportation, they are used by majority of people in Mumbai. These buses emit harmful gases that pollute the air by large and therefore a solution was needed to make buses less harmful for the city. This led to the invention of electric buses; these electric buses have zero emission and no noise which make them a better way to combat air pollution in Mumbai
Electric buses offer a great opportunity for brands to implement outdoor advertising in the bollywood city, Mumbai. As these buses are bigger they offer good space for the ad placement.
Benefits of advertising on Mumbai Electric buses:
- Mumbai electric buses offer wide space for better ad placement on side panels.
- The brands can easily reach the local audience through advertisements on these buses.
- Daily commuters such as office goers, college students and bus staff develop strong brand familiarity through bus advertising.
- Bus advertising triggers high brand recall.
- Any ad placed on these buses catches the dual attention, one of the pedestrians and the other of the bus riders.
- As these buses are big in size, any ad placed on these buses is visible from afar. Therefore, the ad catches the attention of the audience that is either near the bus or at a distance from it which ultimately maximizes the brand’s visibility and reach.
Mumbai electric buses fleet size is going to expand soon as the government is aiming to introduce 200 double-decker electric buses soon. These buses will cover the entire city. Moreover, as an initiative to make city healthier and pollution free, these electric buses are going to replace the traditional fuel operated buses in near future.
Bus Shelter / OOH Advertising locations In Mumbai
|Name Of Bus Stop||Category||Locality/Landmark||Dimensions|
|Bandra West||Bus Shelter||St. Peter's Church (BOI), Opposite St. Stanislaus School||Front Panel - 20 W x 3.11 H Ft. , Back Drop(3 Nos) - 5.10 W x 3.6 H Ft., Side Panels(2Nos) - 4.5 W x 3.11 H Ft.|
|Juhu||Bus Shelter||Juhu S.Parulekar Marg||179 Sq. Ft.|
|Mulund West Mumbai 22275||Bus Shelter||Hindustan Chowk, Durgha Road, Mulund (W)||142|
|Andheri East Mumbai 28546||Bus Shelter||Outside Mirador Hotel||Front Panel - 19.2 W x 3.1 H Ft. , Back Drop(3 Nos) - 5.8 W x 3.4 H Ft., Side Panels(2Nos) - 3.6 W x 3.1 H Ft.|
|Bandra West Mumbai 28501||Bus Shelter||Opposite Tava Restaurant||Front Panel - 19 W x 4 H Ft. , Back Drop(3 Nos) - 5.8 W x 3.4 H Ft., Side Panels(2Nos) - 4 W x 4 H Ft.|
|Worli Mumbai 28512||Bus Shelter||Near Phoenix Mills Mall, Lower Parel||Front Panel - 18.11 W x 4 H Ft. , Back Drop(3 Nos) - 5.9 W x 3.5 H Ft|
|Ghatkopar East Mumbai||Bus Shelter||Ghatkopar M.G.Road after Shoppers Stop ,Income Tax||173 Sq. Ft.|
|Mankhurd Mumbai, Maharashtra||Bus Shelter||Mankhurd Stn Road, Mankhurd||148|
|Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan Road Mumbai||Bus Shelter||Worli Seaface Road||176 Sq. Ft.|
|VN Purva Rd Mumbai||Bus Shelter||Narmadeshwar Mandir||148|