Car Branding Campaign is the most effective way to reach out to customers with products and services. Even the best of the brands might fail to make it in the competitive market without proper branding. This is where advertising and brand expansion comes into play. Myhoardings is the leading media agency in India to provide car and OOH advertisement.
A successful advertising car branding campaign takes into consideration a number of factors:
- The target audience,
- Brand recognition and relativity,
- Brand value, and
Why should you opt for Car branding?
While there are a lot of ways to build brand recognition, car branding is one promising way to promote a brand in the consumer market. Out of the myriad marketing strategies, car branding is effective to get people to notice your brand. Car branding campaign involves pasting a sticker on the side of a vehicle or on all its four sides along with branding in the car’s interior. So, this is a guaranteed way to garner more brand impressions. Thus through car branding, the name of the brand becomes goes to both the nooks and crannies of a city and the passengers sitting inside the cars.
Furthermore, car branding is quite cost-effective as well. Though brands are mostly banking on digital media after COVID, promoting a business requires a well-balanced advertising campaign. Traditional advertising media options are still the most popular ways of establishing a brand. However, they are most often quite heavy on the budget. Car branding, on the other hand, is pocket-friendly. Even though it too is a relatively old way to promoting businesses, it is way cheaper than the other traditional media options.
To expand the market hold, car branding plays a steadier role. Though people often confuse car branding with mobile billboards, the former has a deeper impact. This is because branding in commercial cabs touches the lives of a larger number of people. Consequently, people become well-versed with the brand image and message. As a result, brand recognition is booted along with enhancement of the brand’s ROI.
Points to note for a car branding campaign:
There are a few things you should know before investing in a car branding campaign.
- Car advertising involves branding on all four of the car doors or on the backside of the front seat. In a few cities, car branding also includes DOOH car top branding.
- Car branding campaign generally asks for a minimum of 100 cars in an advertising campaign.
- The materials used for the car branding stickers are – vinyl, chrome vinyl, carbon fiber vinyl, and matte vinyl.
- The minimum duration of a car advertising campaign is one month.
- You might need to get a permit for car branding campaigns in your city.