Noida city acts like connecting link between major cities like Delhi, Ghaziabad, Gurugram and Faridabad. The city is home ground to Film City’ which houses the AAFT (Asian Academy of Film and Television), Marwah Films and Video Studios as well studios of popular news channels of India. The city also has renowned educational institutes like Amity University, Galgotias University, JBM School, Asian Business School and many more. Noida metro connects major parts of the city through Noida Metro network. It is a part of National Capital Region(NCR) of India. It is also the greenest city of India and Best City in Housing in all of India.
As Noida connects different cities it also observes major footfall from neighbouring cities making it a lucrative advertising site. The major advantages of outdoor advertising at Noida includes:
- Intercity footfall makes it easy for brands to reach maximum audience through outdoor advertising at highways.
- As Noida city has headquarters of many IT companies, KPO’s , BPo’s etc , the city has majority of working professionals who are looking for products and services that can uplift their standard of living and make it easier.
- Noida has many educational and professional institutes that attract students from all over the country and give brands an opportunity to interact with young, energetic and future building generation of India.
- Noida has major real estate market as people from smaller towns are migrating to city in need of job, better living standards, education etc, which makes it appropriate advertising location for real estate brands.
Major locations for outdoor advertising in Noida:
- Noida Exit which lies at Sector 15A as the traffic movement is from Noida to Delhi. A front lit FOB (Foot Over Bridge) is best suited for maximum exposure and visibility.
- FOB at Mahamaya flyover. The traffic movement is from Noida to Greater Noida.
- Unipole at Mahamaya observes traffic from Noida to Delhi. The unipoles make your ad visible from afar as they are huge and tall.
- DND flyover, bridge panel at Mahamaya , Expressway, Sector 18 GIP, Sector 18 DLF Mall of India, Sector 18 Main Market, Botanical Garden and there are many more prime sites that offer huge exposure to the brands at Noida.
Noida observes heavy traffic at these prime locations and therefore, outdoor advertising at these areas results in gaining brand awareness, strong brand recall, brand reinforcement and brand reach and visibility. The other traditional mediums like the print and electronic are way too costly and does not guarantee full exposure at particular location but with outdoor advertising options such as unipoles, foot over bridge ads, hoardings, billboards, digital screens, backlit ads etc, reaching the target audience of a specific geographical location is easy as well as cost-effective.
|Advertising on Outdoor Gantry In Pune’ Maharashtra|
Advertising on Outdoor Gantry In Pune' Maharashtra
|Sambhaji Garden facing Sancheti Pune||Gantry||JM Road||35X8 Feet|
|LIC building facing Alka Chowk Pune||Gantry||Laxmi Road||44X8 Feet|
|Panchami facing Katraj Pune||Gantry||Satara Road||60X8 Feet|
|Swargate Near Vega Centre facing Swargate Pune||Gantry||Vega Centre||48X8 Feet|
|Sarasbaug facing Dandekar Pul in Pune||Gantry||Sinhgad Road||48X8 Feet|
|Juna bazar in Pune,||Gantry||Maldhakka Chowk||38X8 Feet|
|T Point facing Bund garden Pune||Gantry||Koregaon Park||37X8 Feet|
|Adlabs Pune, Gantry||Gantry||Kalyaninagar||43X8 Feet|
|BoM facing Shimla office in Pune, Gantry||Gantry||Sancheti Chowk||48X8 Feet|
|Shivajinagar Central Pune||Gantry||Rahul Theatre||61X8 Feet|