Chhatrapati Shivaji International airport is the prime airport for connecting Mumbai to other destinations and vice-versa. As it is the second busiest airport after Delhi, it is full of national and international flyers round the clock. As the airport handles approximately 780 aircraft movements every day, it can serve as a lucrative airport advertising site.
Why one should opt for luggage trolley advertising at Mumbai airport?
Although, Mumbai airport offer wide range of advertising options such as, luggage tag ads, boarding pass ads, hoardings, billboards, digital ads etc. but luggage trolley ads hold specific importance for the following reasons:
- Luggage trolley ads move along with the passengers, leading to close interaction and higher exposure during waiting hours.
- Let’s the brands talk to the flyers both outside as well as inside the airport.
- No distraction as the luggage trolley trail is allowed to carry advertisements of one brand at a time.
- The empty trolley trail when collected and shifted inside or outside the airport too attract attention of the passengers at the airport.
- Assures brand visibility, exposure and high brand recall.
Tips for effective luggage trolley advertising:
- Use attractive ad colours.
- Keep the brand message crisp, short and clear.
- Cover the trolley ad space completely.
- The adhesive for pasting the ads on the trolley should be tough, so that the ad does not get removed or scratched during the loading or off-loading of the luggage.