Brands must not miss out on the advertising opportunities in early 2019 !!
- Ardh Kumbh Mela: Starting from 14th January 2019 to 4th March 2019, the Ardh Kumbh Mela is a global event where pilgrims from all over the world gather to take holy bath in the Triveni Sangam river of Allabhad. The event is expected to have a footfall of 150million devotees from all over India and abroad.
- Valentine’s Week: Popular among youngsters all over the world, the celebration of love and affection starts from February 7th and ends on the Valentine’s day on 14th The Valentine’s week is an attractive advertising opportunity as people are looking for products and services that can help them emote their feeling better through special gifts.
- video advertising promoting schemes like ‘valentine special discount’.
- Online ads with brand message like ‘Exclusive Valentine edition’.
- E-commerce website advertising flashing special offers on valentine’s day.
- IPL Season 2019: India is home of cricket lovers, be it IPL, T-20 or World Cup, cricket fans put all their heart and soul for watching live cricket matches and celebrating the sport’s spirit in full swing. The IPL matches of 2019 will be live streamed on the digital platform, Hotstar and television channels like Star Sports and DD sports.
- In-stream video advertising on Hotstar app.
- Television advertising on prime channel Star India and Star Sports.
- Sports equipment sponsorship and logo branding on t-shirts.
- Outdoor Hoardings on highways and main markets.
- Transit advertising for creating awareness about match dates and teams.
- Holi Festival: An auspicious festival of colours, Holi is celebrated in North India with full excitement. Markets are full of bright colours, sweets and gifting items. FMCG products can take full advantage by promoting brands through special discounts, offers and gifting vouchers.
- Outdoor Hoardings
- Television commercials
- Online promotions
- Print ads
- Airport advertising also plays vital role during festivals like Holi as flight bookings increase rapidly around this time for expatriate workers fly back to their native towns.
For getting the most of advertisement opportunities in a cost-effective way, log on to www.myhoardings.com, the company offers complete advertising solutions under one roof.
Outdoor Advertising Rates in India
|Mode of Advertising||Size (In Sq. Feet)||Rates ( Start from)|
|Bus Shelter||12x8||₹ 1,20,000|
|Metro Pillar||12x8||₹ 18,000|
|Digital OOH||10x10||₹ 30,000|
FAQ’s for Out of Home Advertising in India-
All forms of advertising which is carried out outdoors, eg. Outdoor Hoardings, outdoor billboards, various Transit media advertising like Bus Branding, Train advertising, Car branding, Pole kiosk advertising, Gantry Ads etc. comes under category of “Outdoor Advertising”.
Outdoor Hoardings in India are considered as Traditional form of Advertising which is highly relevant in today’s times as well. Other options of outdoor advertisement in India are Transit Media, Tech Park Ads, and Bus Shelters etc.
Hoardings are big size display boards which you often see on the roadside. Hoardings provide ad spaces to advertisers to showcase their products and services and are usually owned by Private players, Government Municipal bodies, various corporates etc.
No. There are many illegal Hoardings that have come up in Indian cities. Government Municipal corporations continuously work to address the menace of illegal Hoardings in order to safeguard the interests of genuine media owners who pays legitimate taxes to the government.
MyHoardings.com is a platform that gives you the facility to check the prices of the Hoardings in India, location of the Hoardings, the size and the type of Billboard before booking them online. Please contact us at + 91 9953-847639 to check the availability of the India Hoardings you have selected.
How do we know whether a particular Hoarding is available in India for the tenure I am looking out?
MyHoardings.com will provide you campaign start and end date images. We also provide paid monitoring service in case client need continuous monitoring of the Outdoor Media on display.
Average cost of advertising on Hoardings depends on many parameters like, the locality of the Hoardings, Size of the Billboard, whether it is Lit or Non-Lit, the time of year when the ad has to be placed. Usually rates are high during festive season when various brands have more marketing budget to improve their sales figures.
It again depends on various factors. Usually average size Hoardings are booked for a normal period of one month however there are Billboard sites which are located on very premium locations and come up with a very huge amount for advertising, are also available to be booked for single one day, weekly etc.
Lit hoardings are the ones which are illuminated by electricity during late evening and night hours so that they are visible to people who you see them during night as well. Non-Lit hoardings on the other hand are the ones which have good visibility only during the day, but don’t provide much impact during the night it in absence of electricity.
Front Lit Hoardings are illuminated using bulbs/LED that are placed in front of the Billboard and flashes light on the Hoarding, However in case of backlit Hoardings the source of light is behind the Hoarding rather than in front.
What are the costs involved in a booking of India Outdoor Hoardings advertisement space? Are the prices mentioned above final?
Total rental comprises of Rental + Printing + Mounting + Taxes (Monitoring Extra). The rentals for hoarding in India are subject to changes depending on various factors. We encourage you to contact MyHoardings at +91 995384-7639 or drop us an email at business [at] myhoardings.com to confirm final rates.
MyHoardings.com will be happy to be your End-to-End advertisement partner in India .We take care from designing to printing to mounting of billboards. For complete services, we want to ensure your ad campaign goes live without any glitches and provide you the maximum ROI for your investments on marketing.
What is the minimum quantity to be ordered if we want to book billboards in India for advertising our brand?
Usually a single Hoarding can also be booked for advertising purposes.
What happens in case the Billboard gets damaged due to natural phenomena like Rain, Thunderstorm or Floods? Who has to bear the damage?
In case of natural disasters when the ad on display Hoardings get damaged, Client have to bear printing and mounting charges and “Advertisement” can be displayed for the booked space until rental period ends, without any issues.
Yes. The ad creative can be changed while the campaign is live. However printing and mounting charges has to be additionally borne by the client for the same. Minimum campaign duration in such cases is 1 month.