Bus Advertising in Karnataka on KSRTC Buses
Scope of Advertising on State Buses:
State route buses make for a compelling mode of outdoor advertising because of its fixed planned routes. Not only the routes are fixed but also, its frequented to move around multiple numbers of times, making the ads more recognisable. Furthermore, state buses connect passengers who are of far-flung regions within the state. All these extraordinary features maximise the visibility of your commercial and establish your brand recall.
Advertising in Karnataka – (KSRTC) Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation Buses:
State buses like KSRTC (Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation) buses are a perfect pick for outdoor advertising media. It is a public state bus that offers safe, convenient and affordable transport facility to commuters in and around the state. Unlike the private buses which don’t have as many boarding and destination points, KSRTC bus stops are enormous in number. Lakhs of people visit bus stations every day. That is a broad audience for any outdoor advertising.
Why advertising on KSRTC state buses is effective:
- KSRTC runs in 17 districts with a squadron of 8348 vehicles comprising over 3000 destinations.
- Over 25 lakh passengers daily on an average trip via these state buses
- KSRTC is now offering ticket booking through both online and offline mediums for the greater convenience of passengers, which has increased the commuters count.
- KSRTC buses can lure a large number of your target audience’s attention as they can draw in passengers from the various socioeconomic environment.
- Geographical targeting is easy as the routes are fixed and frequent enough to create an impact.
- The back panels and the side panels of the buses provide a private space for the ad, which makes the branding more unique and uncrowded.
- KSRTC buses also include AC buses such as Volvo B7RLE, TATA, Ashok Leyland, Eicher Motors, Volvo, Mercedes Benz, Scania buses and more. These buses have a larger ad space compared to regular buses.
- KSRTC buses cover some most essential routes and destinations of the nation such as Chennai, Mysore, Hyderabad, Goa and Mumbai. It can be used precisely to target a wider audience from different states.
- The tickets of the regular KSRTC buses are valued very low, which invites a swarm of passengers and not to mention the attention you get for your ads advertised on these buses.
- Its commuters list includes people with various career backgrounds such as students, homemakers and professionals, which is excellent for you to target your audience with a broader demographic.
- The KSRTC buses include 44% of the state urban and semiurban areas like Bangalore, Mangalore, Mysore, etc. KSRTC regular buses also travel to the cities of the neighbouring states like Trichur, Shirdi, Panaji, Chennai, Hyderabad, Tirupathi and more.
- Ads on KSRTC buses garner a massive amount of responses in most of south India, expanding your brand image.
Why Choose MyHoardings for KSRTC Bus Advertising over others ?
We at MyHoardings advertise efficiently by considering our customer requirements and the best possible ways to bring a significant outcome. Explore through our various bus campaign deals and pick the one that satisfies your needs the best. Furthermore, our team of media specialists will offer expert guidance in planning your campaign step by step.