Top PR Agencies in India5 min read
Top PR Agencies in India
Public Relations agencies or firms are hired to analyse the positive things of the company. They are expert in dealing with the media and shape those positive messages for the better reputation of the organization. Let’s see the Top PR agencies in India:
1) Ogilvy Public Relations: They believe that when masterfully crafted stories are grounded in social science then public relations is most effective.
2) Deesha Communications: They have networks all over India where Agency Head Office is located in Mumbai. They offer media audit, analyst relations, media relations, media research, strategic planning, crisis management, PR services.
3) H+K Strategies: They have offices all around the world. They work and collaborate across different time zones, languages and culture that help them shape a positive outcome for their clients in the most effective way. Around 50% of global Fortune 500 companies have chosen to work with this firm due to their world class creative team of experts and trusted advisors.
4) Flags Communications: From political parties to enterprises or agencies, they provide end-to-end solutions. They have branches in Mumbai and Bangalore too.
5) Alphabet Consulting: They provide high quality content solutions and comprehensive communication service which help organizations achieve their business goals. They work across diverse sector like technology, travel, finance, aviation, etc.
6) Kent Communications: They understand the budgetary needs and concern of the clients the expectation for the return on investment. Hence they take care that the shows, events or campaigns which will not have any worth in terms of media coverage and out of client’s budget are not suggested to their clients. They are known to get and deliver the mainstream coverage including influential English daily, magazines, web portal and news channel.
7) Burson-Marsteller: They have been operating in 110 countries and is a unit of WPP, world’s leading communications services network. They provide solutions to the clients across public relations, crisis management, digital strategies, etc.
8) V Spark Communications: With the rapidly changing market and various requirements, they have evolved into a dynamic organization providing unique and powerful solutions.
9) Penn Schoen Berland (PSB): They have been in the market for over 30 years and have been providing inputs and advices through a thorough research to provide clients with a competitive edge. It is a ‘Global Research based Strategic Communication Advisory’ that provide service to Fortune 100 Organizations, leading Hollywood Studios and also has helped elect over around 30 Presidents and Prime Ministers around the world.
10) Creativizt Communications: They are the first PR firm in India to provide online PR, Online Branding, Search Engine Optimization, Political Advertising and many more.
11) Cohn & Wolfe Six Degrees Delhi: They are also a part of WPP, world’s largest communications services group. They have won awards at the Cannes Health Lions, the Global SABREs and the Global PRWeek Awards by utilizing their fresh and innovative ideas for business communication solutions.
12) Limelite Brand Solutions: They are all about media promotion and marketing. They do it in a unique way better than other firms.
13) Weber Shandwick: Their speciality areas include corporate reputation, healthcare, consumer marketing, financial services, technology, public affairs, corporate social responsibility, financial communications and crisis management.
14) Teamwork Media Solutions: They provide crucial solutions for public relations, brand building and positioning, corporate communications.
15) White Fish Communications: They are a full-service PR creating public relations and communication strategies, press briefing, media training and lots more.
16) Millenium PR: Established in 2013, they have their headquarters at New Delhi and strong network of offices across the country.
17) Blink Communications: They are the fastest growing PR firm in India. Hey cover healthcare, celebrity, life-style, technology and education industries.
18) Popkorn Communications: They understand that marketing is the major driving force for a business to expand and succeed. They have a team of creative writers, conversation initiators, designers, strategists and storytellers who provide all possible customized solutions for their clients.
19) Grey Cell Public Relations: They provide strategic approach to shape the brand image and reputation utilizing traditional, social and new age PR best practices.
20) Media Mantra: They are innovative, process driven and through in their approach. They believe by harnessing public relations in a proper way with transparency can help build trust and credibility of the organization.
21) Impact Public Relations: They have strong media relations and driven by the objective of growth along with expertise. They are also well equipped with latest trends and facilities providing professional expertise to the clients.
22) Brands2Life: They have a very simple and effective approach to the solution. Along with the clients they chalk out the strategies and check each and every day’s activities. With a strong base in the media, they provide effective solution as per their client’s requirements.
23) Springhead Communications: They ensure that the value delivered to the client should be as per the penny spent by the clients. Having experience across verticals and leading industries they ensure high visibility of the brand as per the requirement.
24) Regional Public Relations: They are open in taking new innovative ideas and transforming the client’s business for better. They are a full-fledged PR agency but transparency is the things that distinguish them from other competitors.
25) GreyMatters: They deal with public relations, public affairs, political communication and reputation management offering unique and innovative solutions for their clients by going beyond conventional PR methodologies.
26) Adfactors: Founded in 1997, this multi-speciality, full-service firm have a track record of delivering complex and challenging solutions to their clients. They serve over 300 clients across 40 cities in India.
27) Edelman India: They are the world’s largest independent PR firm located in New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Ahmedabad, and Kolkata.
28) Value360: They provide a focussed approach at an early business stage. Their key aspects include innovation, strategy, execution, deliverable and impact.
29) Avian Media: They follow some dedicated values which reflect in their work – knowledge about the work, nimbleness, ethical, perfection, passionate, quality, committed, integrity.
30) PR Pundit: With more than 19 years of experience they focus and create maximum impact for the available budget of the client. With their creativity and research they provide the best solutions for their clients.