The trend of digitization has taken the country by storm. This has been furthered by the dependence on the digital mediums for our daily functioning during the COVID times. This push has given a strong signal to the advertisers. As normalcy is restoring gradually in our lives, the OOH platforms are making a comeback. However, this time the preference of the OOH platforms has changed a bit.
Advertisers are mostly interested in opting for DOOH. DOOH (Digital Out of Home) Advertising has changed the way people consume media and advertising. This is because it combines the popularity of the medium along with the advantages of digital advertising. As a result, digital screens have been popping up in almost every corner of the country. Similarly, the people of Delhi too have been gradually warming up to the sight of DOOH advertising.
DOOH has seen a rise in digital advertising properties over the last few years. Digital smart screens have been placed in prime locations in the city like Connaught Place, Khan Market, Sarojini Nagar Market, etc. Each of these digital smart screens promises 3 million views on a daily basis. Therefore, with the promising outreach formula of DOOH, sizeable brand impressions are guaranteed. Other than the above mentioned prime locations, digital OOH screens can be found in 53 locations spread throughout the city.
Advantages of DOOH Advertising:
If put to use in the right way, the benefits of DOOH branding are innumerable. A few of them are:
- Digital Smart Screens are weather-proof. Unlike the traditional OOH options, you do not have to check these digital screens right after a storm or heavy rainfall.
- Digital Smart Screens are programmed to broadcast the advertisements. This means that you can customize the frequency of your ad as per the time of the day and the location of the screen.
- These digital screens are all placed at the eye level, unlike the traditional OOH media advertising options. This will ensure the maximum brand visibility among the on-lookers.
- DOOH ensures better quality display than the traditional OOH media. The traditional OOH options lose their sheen after a month or two. However, DOOH ensures a continuous service of the premium quality display throughout.
- The integration of Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), and Cloud Technology brings forth greater opportunities to explore in DOOH.
So, take advantage of the new technologies and invest in an innovative outdoor campaign post-COVID to relaunch your brand in the consumer market.