Digital Screens on Hyderabad Metro Trains works as best advertising tool.2 min read
Hyderabad metro train runs across the city, offering daily commuters comfortable and affordable travel. The metro train is categorized into three lanes, Blue, Red and Green, covering major areas of the city. The train timing is usually between 6 am in the morning to 11:15 pm at night. The Hyderabad metro train authorities make sure that both metro coaches and the metro stations are well organized, neat, and clean. The metro train covers a distance of 72 kilometers through 57 stations. Other facilities like feeder buses, smart metro card service and help-desks, make Hyderabad metro trains the smoothest public transport system.
As Hyderabad metro stations are well-organized, spacious and bear proper lighting in corridors and waiting areas, they make for perfect advertising space. Metro stations observe huge footfall of people on daily basis. Hyderabad metro station has an average daily ridership of more than 4lakh. The train also bears a women exclusive coach too.
Advertisers can implement different advertising tools to garner the attention of metro train audiences to gain maximum visibility and reach. Apart from the common advertising tools such as billboards, posters, announcements, and kiosks advertising, the brands can advance to the most interactive tool for advertising that is digital screens.
Adverting through digital screens in metro trains:
- Digital screens placed inside the metro trains offer brands to communicate their message to the audience on a one-on-one basis.
- The seamless connectivity of the audience to the brand through creative visuals, crisp slogans, and attractive tag lines let the brand message seep into the passenger’s mind deeply.
- The digital screens are strategically mounted in metro cabins so that the riders can watch the displayed ad even from a distance.
- Hyderabad metro train cabins have ample lighting and space, which make advertisements displayed on the digital screen more attractive and eye-pleasing.
- As only one brand can book the digital screens inside the metro for a limited duration, the riders can experience clutter-free advertising.
- The travel time of any metro rider varies from 3minutes to 20 minutes depending on the step-down destination of the rider. This dwell time can be converted into brand-interaction time by playing attractive ad content on t he digital screens in the metro.
- Daily metro commuters such as working professionals, college students and school students develop high brand recall and brand familiarity when they watch ad on the digital screens on daily basis in the metro.
Be it initiating brand awareness, launching a new product, announcing discounts or creating brand reinforcement, digital screens work wonderfully to support campaigns to reap maximum results. As these screens can track ad engagement and audience response, the advertisers can customise the campaign anytime for better results. The ability of digital screens to offer real-time data about ad campaigns makes them a sure-shot tool of getting desired audience attention.