Business apps have flooded the digital space. Whether you wish to keep track of your daily calorie intake, work out, or have business needs, there are customized apps for every need. These mobile apps have helped to organize our lives better.
If you are an entrepreneur wishing to organize your productivity and business better, several business apps exist in the Indian digital space. These apps help you with self-management. Therefore, these apps save you from keeping track of everything. The apps run on both Android and iOS phones. So, your business operations will be seamless on these apps, irrespective of the OS.
However, the world of business apps is ever-expanding. To select a few with great performativity from the pool of apps can be a tall ask. But you need not bother. We have compiled for you a list of the top 10 business apps for Android and iOS users in 2021.
Top 10 Business Apps for Android and iOs Users
IndiaMART is a B2B app for Indian customers and sellers. It provides an online marketplace platform for businesses to expand. Buyers meet the sellers according to their needs and budget. Thus the app provides ease of doing business. The key features of the app are:
- The app has 93 million and 5.9 million registered buyers and sellers, respectively, making it one of India’s most popular business apps,
- The app provides 24*7 assistance for sellers and buyers,
- IndiaMART has different catalog views for different listings,
- The money transfer process is instant in the app; and
- The app provides separate features and user experiences for sellers and buyers.
With over 50,000,000 installs, Udaan is a B2B digital marketplace app for primarily small and medium traders in India. Along with traders, wholesalers, manufacturers, and retailers also use the app for conducting business. The app has spread out to buyers and sellers from all 28 states. Therefore, with the help of Udaan, SMEs have been able to expand their business network and increase ROI. Besides, the app provides direct communication between buyers and sellers without compromising their privacy.
The key features of Udaan are:
- More than 30,000 buyers have registered on the app from across India,
- The dedicated feed features to list saleable products with details,
- Direct purchase with one tap; and
- Safe payment options.
Using this, SMEs can connect with around 30,000 buyers and sellers from 28 states, thereby growing their network and sales.
Mailchimp is a unique offering to the business world. The app offers several advertising tools, mainly for email marketing. This marketing app also specializes in customer relationship management, thus easing off your workload.
Mailchimp aids entrepreneurs with brand management, social media ads, email marketing, marketing performance analysis, etc. The important features of the app are:
- Tailor-made audience dashboard,
- Automated welcome messages,
- Frequent revenue insights report; and
- Business card scanner.
Trello is an app that organizes the personal and professional lives of people. This visual organizer app helps create daily to-do lists with fascinating lists, cards, boards, etc. The app is free. Therefore, it can be an online corkboard where teams can work and plan together.
The important features of Trello are:
- Provides a calendar view of significant dates,
- Permit checklists and labels,
- Enables card creation that is customizable for planning; and
- Allows map view and adding locations.
5. Google My Business
If you wish to rank your business higher up in the digital platform, Google My Business is just the perfect app for you. The app will help in improving the presence of your online business. In addition, Google My Business is the platform to make businesses stand out. Moreover, the app allows users to upload videos or photos that are related to their online businesses.
The key features of the app are:
- Real-time notifications,
- Establish direct connection to customers with messages and reviews,
- Management of multiple locations with the use of a single dashboard; and
- Freedom to make real-time alterations in Google business profiles.
Making its entry in the best 10 business apps is Vyapar. Vyapar is an accounting app that helps entrepreneurs by providing services like free GST billing, estimation, expense, inventory, invoice making, and accounting.
This app is handy for small retail business owners. They can organize all their account-related work with the help of this mobile app. Moreover, Vyapar will also provide entrepreneurs reports of their businesses on their mobile phones.
The significant features of the app include:
- Generating monthly and yearly sales invoice reports,
- Creating, sharing, and printing GST billing; and
- Daily expense tracker and manager.
7. Microsoft Office
Everybody is familiar with Microsoft Office. The ever-popular computer applications can now be used on mobile phones too. The mobile version of the app comes with Word, Excel, and Powerpoint combined in Microsoft Office. Also, the app allows users real-time collaboration, editing spreadsheets, presentations, and documents, ensuring work efficiency.
In addition, you can save documents into cloud storage with your Microsoft account. Besides this, you can also use and access third-party cloud storage systems. The most important app features of Microsoft Office are:
- In-built templates for presentations and documents,
- Office Lens integration,
- QR code scanner,
- Sign PDFs; and
- Instant transfer of documents, presentations, and spreadsheets from any device.
8. Google Pay for Business:
Google Pay for Business is an app made by Google that allows secure digital payment transfer. If you are a small or a large-scale entrepreneur, Google Pay for Business gets money transferred instantly. Moreover, payments are directly credited or debited from your bank account linked with the app.
In addition, you do not need to pay any hidden charges or additional fees to avail of these features. Also, you do not need to worry about any security issues as all transfers are Google security protected. The significant features of Google Pay for Business include:
- Extremely simple to use,
- It can be used in multiple languages,
- Allows multiple payment modes; and
- Guaranteed reward coupons on each money transfer.
Launched by Skype Technologies in 2003, Skype is a video calling app. Therefore, you can communicate with other business owners and vendors via texts, video, and voice calls through the app. Moreover, the app also allows you to share photos and multimedia files with other Skype users who are business owners.
The key features of Skype are:
- Blurring the background,
- Sharing Screen,
- Instant messaging and chatting with GIF or web images; and
- The free version of the app allows up to 50 participants on a call.
Last but not least is Wix, an app that builds a community around your website. Wix helps you engage with your buyers. Moreover, the app lets you manage your business just from a mobile phone with one customizable app.
Also, Wix is the ultimate app in building a strong seller-customer relationship. Thus, the app makes it quite easy to pre-book or buy your product or services for the customers.
The key features of Wix are:
- Helps manage events,
- Engages conversations with customers,
- Aids in building a business portfolio with a complete information section; and
- It gives space for blogs that you can utilize to rank your business higher up in the digital platform and to interact with your customers.