Advertising in Madurai International Airport
Madurai International Airport is an airport serving the Madurai city and its surrounding districts in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It is the 32nd busiest airport in India accounting for passengers handled, also for 32nd most occupied for total aircraft movement. The airport is located near State Highway 37 about 12 km (7.5 mi) from the Madurai railway station. It was established in 1957.
The airport has two terminals, the old terminal and the new combined terminal. At present, the integrated terminal handles both international and domestic flights. The former terminus had been converted to a Cargo Terminal from 28 November 2017. Due to the exponential development of the airport in the past years, the government is planning to build separate domestic and international terminals.
Their master plan involves a cargo complex with two additional terminal buildings, expansion of the runway and extension of other facilities. The administration wants additional property for the same accompanying with an air traffic control tower and other amenities to cater to the increasing commuter movement.
Airports Authority of India (AAI) is contemplating to provide a new terminal building for Madurai International Airport given increased passenger traffic.
The airport has a count of 9500 Monthly Flights and a monthly footfall of 840000.
Madurai is a colourful and active city, and it is commonly called Thoonga Nagaram, meaning the city that never rests, on account of the vibrant nightlife. It draws a considerable number of visitors from within the country and overseas. About 9,100,000 tourists have visited Madurai in 2010, including 524,000 immigrants. Madurai is now started to attract medical tourism also.
In terms of IT services, Madurai is getting more exposure compared to earlier. It is promoted as a tier II city for IT, and remarkable software companies have opened their offices in Madurai. A government agency of India, Software Technology Parks of India, has approved several such organisations to receive privileges under its national information technology development program.
The state government introduced two IT-based Special Economic Zones (SEZ) in Madurai, and various IT companies have fully occupied these. HCL Technologies and Honeywell have their campuses in ELCOT IT Park in Madurai. It gives more reason to advertise here, as the IT professionals and Tourists make the massive crowd, that you can establish your brand via ads.
Benefits of Airport Advertising in Madurai :
- Broad Captive Audience: More than 55 million domestic and international travellers are commuting through airports in FY 2017.
- Passenger Traffics Increases at Airports: Passenger traffics growing day by day at airports, and it has increased by 20% annually over the last five years.
- Profoundly Cost Effective Airport Advertisement: The cost per thousand impressions to lead the same target group for the airports is 4 – 5 times cheaper than that at crucial other metro airports
- Access to High-End Consumers: Airports can reach HNI clients who are the primary decision-makers and frequent flyers.
Thus, targeting an audience in Madurai is targeting potential customers from all over Tamil Nadu and other famous cities, This is what makes the town an Airport advertising utopia.
Contact MyHoardings at +91 995384-7639 for advertising on below Airports in India
- Airport Branding at Agra Airport in Uttar Pradesh
- Airport Advertising at Maharaja Bir Bikram Airport Airport in Agartala, Tripura
- Airport Advertising at Bhavnagar Airport in Gujarat
- Airport Branding at Chandigarh Airport in Punjab
- Airport Advertising at Dibrugarh Airport in Assam
- Airport Branding at Dimapur Airport in Nagaland
- Airport Advertising at Gaya Airport in Bihar
- Airport Advertising at Gorakhpur Airport in Uttar Pradesh
- Airport Advertising at Gwalior Airport in Madhya Pradesh
- Airport Branding at Bir Tikendrajit Airport at Imphal Airport in Manipur
- Airport Advertising at Rani Durgawati International Airport at Jabalpur Airport in Madhya Pradesh
- Airport Advertising at Rowriah Airport at Jorhat in Assam
- Airport Advertising at Kanpur Airport in Uttar Pradesh
- Airport Advertising at Lilabari Airport in Assam
- Airport Branding at Lucknow Airport in Uttar Pradesh
- Airport Advertising at Madurai Airport in Tamil Nadu
- Airport Branding at Pantnagar Airport in Uttarakhand
- Airport Advertising at Patna Airport in Bihar
- Airport Branding at Porbandar Airport in Gujarat
- Airport Advertising at Prayagraj Airport in Uttar Pradesh
- Airport Branding at Rajkot Airport in Gujarat
- Airport Advertising at Birsa Munda Airport at Ranchi in Jharkhand
- Airport Advertising at Umroi Airport at Shilong in Meghalaya
- Airport Advertising at Silchar Airport in Assam
- Airport Advertising at Surat Airport in Gujarat
- Airport Branding at Tezpur Airport in Assam
- Airport Advertising at Tirupati Airport in Andhra Pradesh
- Airport Branding at Vadodara Airport in Gujarat
Airport Advertising rates in India / Cost of Airport Branding
Airport Media Type
Minimum Ad Duration
Rates / Month (* Onwards)