Hyderabad Airport Stats –
With a monthly footfall of over 15 lakhs, Hyderabad Airport is the sixth-busiest airport in the country. The city, along with a rich heritage, has now become a major site of leading multinational companies in India. Over the past decade, the city has shaped itself to become one of the leading SEZs (Special Economic Zones). Additionally, due to the reformation of the city as an IT city, people from all corners of the country have been pouring in for better career opportunities.
All of these combined have made Hyderabad a well sought after city in the country. Consequently, this has also resulted in huge traffic inflow to the city. Hyderabad Airport has been seeing a steady growth since its inauguration. The airport has plans to expand its terminals to handle the gradual increasing passenger traffic.
Advertisers are not alien to the rising popularity of the city and the airport. The airport has now become a strategic site for advertising. People spend an average of 3 hours in an airport. This makes the marketers enough scope to engage the people with the brands. Furthermore, the demographics of the passengers of Hyderabad Airport shows that the airport caters mostly to the young populace of the country. Therefore, airport branding in Hyderabad will expose your brand to eager people with high purchase power.
Media options available in Hyderabad Airport for Airport Advertising:
Hyderabad Airport offers quite a few media options to help the advertisers with long term brand building. They are as follows:
- Luggage Trolley Branding,
- Mounted Signage,
- Wall Mount Signage,
- Arrival Area Branding on standees, back-lit scroller, signage, etc.
- Tarmac Coach branding – interior and exterior,
- Branding in Newspapers like Economic Times, Times of India,
- Branding on the Binnacle Wrap near the baggage carousel,
- Promotional displays at the lounge area, the food court, the outside area, near the baggage claim center, etc.
- Branding on the digital screen network of the airport,
- Wall wraps,
- Internal and external branding on the panels of the aerobridges,
- In-Flight magazine branding,
- Billboards placed in the outside area and on the access road to the airport, etc.
Airport Advertising in Hyderabad has the potential to reach out to a captive audience throughout the country. With around 20 million flyers in 2019, branding in Hyderabad airport is the perfect way to kickstart your brand’s journey to optimum market recognition.
Airport Advertising rates in India / Cost of Airport Branding
Airport Media Type
Minimum Ad Duration
Rates / Month (* Onwards)