What is advertising?
Everyone who has an idea or setting up or already running a business would agree with the fact that every business needs a customer centric marketing strategy in order for the business to run well. It is only for this purpose that many companies invest in a complete department to take care of this activity. In simple terms, advertising is a medium which helps bridge the gap between the people who make it and the people who use it. Advertising is always a good news for companies as it helps reach out to people and generate revenue.
In the last few decades different kinds of advertising strategies have been introduced onto the business world. Following are a few important types:
- Word of Mouth advertising: This kind of marketing was the most primary marketing strategy that was born in business. Happy with the services or products of the company, customer’s talk about the company in their casual conversations and slowly increase the customer base.
- Newspaper & Magazine advertising: The most common mode of advertising and the marketing that reaches people of all levels is Newspaper and Magazine advertising.
- Television Network: Using the most common entertainment mode and using it for marketing purposes.
Like there are many more modes i.e. Direct Mail, Internet Advertising, Taxi, Cab or Bus advertising etc….The most recent addition to this list is Airport Advertising.
What is Airport Advertising?
Airports have proved to be the ideal locations where imminent ideas take flight. It has been noticed by many marketing experts that Airports are the places where you could find both leading business travelers and leisure travelers under one roof. So, tapping on this opportunity is sure to direct that traffic towards your company.
Most frequent flyers are trained to the idea that even before they reach the airport they are welcomed with gigantic billboards with advertisements, the cabs they use have advertisements etc…at some airports even the containers serving beverages or food have advertisements on them. So, this makes it almost impossible to miss. Over the years many researchers have come up with a many benefits of using Airport Advertising.
Airport Advertising Benefits
- Airport advertising is known to be the most dedicated working source, since it does its job round the clock all around the year. If your marketing ream is smart enough, then with the use of the right graphics, color, place then your money invested would definitely prove worthy.
- Since more than usual times the people who use the airport services are expected to wait for a minimum of 50 minutes before boarding the flight and another few minutes at the baggage claim, gives you the window to make a mark on your customers mind with your brilliance.
- This method of advertising would with ease fit into any Marketing campaign and assures results in a decent time frame due to its target audience i.e. high income earners.
- Airport Advertising is expected to larger than life highly innovative and very luring due to its appealing graphics. With the possibility of being missed or lost in competition as bare minimum.
Airport Advertising Rates in India-
Airport Media Type
Minimum Ad Duration
Rates / Month (* Onwards)