Haldiram stores is synonym to mouth-watering Indian sweets, famous street-food items, snacks, namkeens and all the delicacies that are typical to Indian appetite. The food joint has created a brand name for itself by delivering pure and hygienic food items all over India. Haldiram is considered as a family restaurant where families and friends can get together and enjoy food. Haldiram has 50 outlets. It covers 11 cities and five states across North India. The company has its presence in prime cities such as Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Pune, Kolkata, Nagpur and many more. As a restaurant, Haldiram provides spacious seating arrangement, clean and hygienic environment to enjoy snacks and food items.
Haldiram as an advertising space:
- Haldiram offers a favourable set-up for outdoor advertising especially for digital screens.
- It provides clutter-free, well-lit and organized space for effective ad placement.
- The digital screens can be placed strategically to get maximum audience attention.
- The brands can play interactive motion graphics on digital screens to connect with the audience and to increase the lead conversion rate.
- The average footfall at a standard Haldiram store is minimum 4000 per day during weekdays, 6000/ day during weekends and minimum 1.35 lakh per month.
- The average footfall of Haldiram stores at prime location is minimum 10,000/ day during weekdays , 14,000/ day during weekends and minimum 3.20 lakh per month.
- Any brand can create 1 impression every 5 minutes at a Haldiram store as minimum time of each table occupancy is 25 minutes.
- The brands can create up to 4500 impressions in one month at any Haldiram store.
- As digital screens can be monitored remotely, the brands can decide ad location, display time , ad repeating frequency and other variables to reach the desired ad campaign objective.
All these benefits make digital screen advertising at Haldiram stores a cost-effective and result oriented outdoor advertising strategy.
[qcld-ilist mode=”one” list_id=”5762″ column=”2″ upvote=”on” disable_lightbox=”true”]