In-app advertising and website advertising both are considered as an effective advertising medium to reach the target audience. There are numerous apps available for advertising any product or service but the trick is to cautiously select the ones that cater to your target audience. Here is the list of top 5 ecommerce apps that fits best for advertising any brand, product or service in India.
Amazon has its loud presence both locally and globally. The app has infused immense trust in the Indian audience with its services that promise genuine products, easy exchange and refund policy and fast delivery. With initiatives like ‘Self-Service Registration’ and ‘Amazon Easy Ship’, it enables sellers to register, sell and ship their products hassle free. The customers get wide variety of products in multi price range that makes it a market place that suits all.
Amazon advertising benefits
- Wide customer base due to availability of all kinds of products.
- Business owners and consumers both can be targeted through Amazon app advertising.
- Amazon’s ‘self-service ad solutions’, help businesses to sell their product and services through customised ad solutions that fit any budget.
- Due to strong brand recall, powerful brand image and broad customer base, Amazon stands best for advertising any product.
Flipkart started as an online book selling app but slowly turned itself as a prominent product and service seller. An India e-commerce app, Flipkart offers a comprehensive range of products that include electrical appliances, books, apparel, home and furnishing products and much more. Flipkart is in close competition with Amazon but is an edge over Amazon in apparel segment.
Flipkart app advertising benefits:
- Being an India e-commerce company, Flipkart has loyal Indian customer base.
- With benefits like easy delivery, smooth return, refund and exchange services, it has over 2 million registered users.
- Flipkart differentiates itself from its competitors in terms of efficient supply chain, fast delivery excite, easy browsing experience.
- Flipkart uses CPC (cost per click) model so that the advertisers falling in the same product get an equal opportunity to showcase their products.
Few may know that Myntra started off as customizable gifts selling website, however, it is now the most popular online fashion store. Myntra serves wide variety of fashion and lifestyle products. It has established its image as an affordable and trendy fashion store that also offers styling tips from celebrities.
Myntra app advertising benefits:
- The app serves as a fashion guide to young adults and therefore if your brand caters to 13+ audiences than advertising on Myntra app will be highly profitable.
- Myntra is a tough competition to crack in the apparel category, so if you are willing to advertise clothing or fashion related products than Myntra cannot be skipped.
- Myntra’s marketing tactics like ‘End of Reason Sale’, cash on delivery, easy return and refund, celebrity endorsements etc, has gained Myntra loyalty of Indian youth.
Indiamart is an Indian e-commerce app, popular for providing B2B (business to business) and C2C (customer to customer) sales services. The app connects Indian manufactures and buyers by offering smooth selling and buying experience. Indiamart has about 97K product categories with over 60Mn product listed on the app.
Indiamart app advertising benefits
- It has credible and strong image when it comes to selling industrial products online.
- Customers usually approach Indiamart app when they are searching for sellers who can deliver bulk orders, industrial products, heavy machinery or business related services.
- Advertising on Indiamart will appeal to people with high purchasing power, business buyers and decision makers.
Paytm is a popular Indian online payment app; however, it is also the second-largest e-commerce company in India. The USP of the Paytm app is that it does not only facilitates secure online payments and in-store payments but also offers wide variety of products through its ‘Paytm Mall’ feature. The app started off as mobile wallet but now it is a leading e-commerce app of India.
Paytm app advertising benefits:
- The app has earned huge trust and loyalty from Indian consumer through its secure payment services.
- The app has over 300Mn + user and 200Mn+ merchant partners.
- The app is available in 11 languages which act as an added advantage for reaching out to regional audience.
- The Paytm app is used by movie lovers, shoppers, foodies, travellers and financially literate. Therefore, it is an app that can be used to target consumer of different age group.