Maha Kumbh Mela Advertising / Allahabad Kumbh Branding options –
Maha Kumbh Mela is like a heritage event for India. The grandness of the event cannot be described in words. The event is held after every 12 years at four places, Allahabad, Ujjain, Nasik and Haridwar. The mela shifts within these locations. The devotes from all over India gather at the Maha Kumbh Mela to take bath in holy water of river and offer prayers. Not for India but Maha Kumbh Mela is the largest event in the world. The event is also considered as the best opportunity for brands to interact with the consumers and the advertisers bring out unique and innovative ad campaign to grab full advantage of the event.
Branding options at the Maha Kumbh Mela:
The Maha Kumbh Mela is expected to start from 12 January 2019 to 4th March 2019. The two month long event will witness a crowd of over 12 core people from all over the world. The brands push themselves hard to get noticed at this huge event and make their presence felt. According to the industry experts there is no event like Maha Kumbh Mela in the world and it is the best opportunity for advertisers to for cultivating brand awareness and creating positive brand image that retain in the audience’s mind for longer duration.
Brands can market themselves in numerous ways such as:
- Brand Kiosks: The brands can put up kiosks at various places at the event to offer samples, product demos and make them feel the brand then and there to get full attention of the audience.
- Rest Shelters: The brands can also sponsor rest shelters where they can offer refreshments to the devotees and can offer free sample of food products and beverages.
- Outdoor hoardings: They work best with large events like the Maha Kumbh Mela because the huge crowd might miss the small advertisements but can never forget the giant hoardings that come across their way. The hoardings can be placed at various important junctions such as entry and exit gates, information desks, rest shelters, on sides of routes leading to the event etc.
- Posters and pamphlets: Brands can also put up posters and distribute pamphlets to the visitors to create brand awareness. The event is long and tiring and devotees often sit and relax to get revived. This dwell time can be well spent by them by reading pamphlets handed out to them and looking at posters put up near them.
- Bus Branding: ‘Akharas’ from different parts of India assemble at Maha Kumbh Mela and the devotees follow them in huge numbers in buses and other vehicles leading to the event. The buses can be well utilised by brands to advertise themselves. Brands can use bus wraps, inside bus branding, side panel ads, bus back ads to fetch maximum eye balls.
- Contest based branding / Kumbh Mela Advertising : This is a very interesting way to engage target audience. Contests attract audiences and they participate in it in order to win something. This becomes a mutual beneficial trick where the brand can gift their own product samples to the contestants if they answer some questions or complete a task. The fun element of quiz, dance, signing and competing game tasks gains immense interest from the visitors. The participants find it enjoyable and refreshing and the brand gets an opportunity to engage the audience for longer duration than usual.
All these and many more innovative ways like street plays, street talk, dance and singing events can be implemented to foster brand awareness, brand reinforcement and brand recall. MyHoardings offer unique outdoor advertising solutions exclusively for Maha Kumbh Mela at best rates in the industry.