Make your presence felt in the NCR region with car branding!
NCR region includes Delhi, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Rohtak, Gurgaon, Meerut, Sonipat, Noida and Bahadurgarh. NCR region can be seen as a mixed bag of audience wherein audience with different needs, income levels, brand consciousness and purchasing power exists under one roof. This diversity makes NCR region the hot spot for both standard and luxury brands. Despite the scope for wide variety of brands, standing out and attracting the consumers amidst the crowd of other brands needs new ways of brand promotion.
Car branding is being seen as new and unique way to approach the tentative consumer especially in the NCR region as the customer base for cab services is highest here as compared to other areas. Popular cab services like Ola and Uber have become the lifeline of the cities that fall under the NCR region because of the connectivity, ease of booking and affordability. Cabs are seen as comfortable, personalized and safe travel mediums as compared to other public transport facilities like bus or auto-rickshaws. The rising popularity of cab services has made them apt mediums for outdoor advertising.
Car branding in Delhi-NCR is highly rewarding because of the following reasons:
- Proximity: As the cities of NCR region are well connected through roads and highways, the cab services in these areas are high on demand. This makes them apt carriers of brand message to different cities and areas.
- Economic hub: Cities like Gurgaon and Noida are viewed as cities of social and economic development. Large numbers of professionals travel to and from these cities for jobs or business purposes and cabs is their top choice for everyday travel.
- Educational institutions: Some of the most renowned educational institutes like Delhi university, Amity university, G.D.Goenka etc fall in the NCR region and many students use cab sharing services for easy, safe and budget friendly travel.
- Trade and commerce: NCR region include cities like Meerut, Delhi and Gurgaon that are considered as most important cities when it comes to trade and commerce. Therefore, business travelers from all over the country and abroad visit these cities. Business travelers often use airport cab services and local cab services to reach their destination. It is the time when car branding can be pitched to consumers with high purchasing power like business men and foreigners.
Apart from attracting eye-balls, car branding can also benefit the brand in multiple ways such as:
- Higher brand recall: When the audience see repetitive ads on various mediums such as TV, radio, OOH hoardings and cabs, the consumer mind recognizes the advertised brand more quickly than others at the point of sale.
- Enhanced brand visibility: With cab branding both the traveler and the onlookers receive the brand message. Moreover, cabs move around different regions at different times resulting into enhanced visibility.
- Greater Reach: As cabs are not restricted to one city or area, they tap the target audience spread across different cities of the NCR region.
- Higher brand awareness: Brands can book the fleet of cabs and run the advertising campaign for a fixed duration for making the large number of target audience aware about any new product or service through cab branding.
Call +91 99538-47639 for Car branding in Delhi-NCR
Car Advertising Rates | Cab Branding Cost in Delhi, Gurgaon and Noida-
|Car Advertising Mode||Minimum No of Cars||Car Ads Rate/Car/Month|
|External Door Wrap||100||₹ 4100|
|Internal Display||100||₹ 1300|
|Digital Screen||100||₹ 500|
FAQ’s for Car Advertising services in India –
Car Advertising in India includes utilizing commercial cabs like Ola/Uber cabs to display advertisement on the four external doors or inside car (Backside of the front seats).
MyHoardings provide best rates for various transit media advertising options like Car advertising in India / Cab branding in India. We also provide services like bus advertising, train branding, metro advertising etc. Our card rates are most competitive for branding on Ola and Uber fleet cars. Offer rates for Cab branding services are available in the “Rate and Info” section present HERE.
What is the minimum number of cabs needed for “Cab Advertising” campaign in Indian metro cities like Noida, Kolkata, Delhi, Gurugram, Mumbai and Chennai?
Minimum order quantity for internal/external car branding campaign in India is 100 cars.
Are the ad printing and mounting costs part of prices mentioned for car advertising services in India?
Yes. Prices for both printing and mounting your Ad creative on Ola and Uber cabs advertising is included in the price mentioned HERE.
Are there separate permissions required in Pune, Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai for brand promotion using car advertising campaign?
Yes. Permissions are required for various transit media ads. However, MyHoardings takes care of all car advertising permissions in India for clients.
What is the advertisement material used to print advertisement / vinyl sticker that are put on taxis for “Car Branding” campaigns in India?
The material used in transit advertising is a high quality promotional grade vinyl adhesive.
Yes. Advertisement on the cars can be changed with new creatives in between the campaign. However, printing and mounting charges will be extra and this facility is only for campaigns which run for two or more months.
What is the minimum ad duration for Cab advertising / Car branding / Taxi advertising campaign in India?
Minimum duration of any Car advertising campaign in India is 30 days.
Are all the taxes included in the mentioned prices for cab branding campaign in Indian cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai and Bengaluru?
No. GST charges are extra to the mentioned rates.
Who will be responsible for any torn / damage of ad creative while transit media campaigns are live (In progress)?
Although such chances are unlikely, still in case any damage to ad creative takes place, MyHoardings will ensure to get it replaced within working days. However, any damage due to natural phenomena like thunderstorm / earthquake etc. will not be considered under this commitment.
Yes. In fact, MyHoardings is one of the Pioneer companies who started this new and highly visible transit media for advertising. MyHoardings have provided advertising services to 100+ clients, which includes brands like Reliance, Indigo, HP, Popodax , QuickRide, Narayana Health, Cars24, 24 Mantra, various Universities and many more.
Which all cities can MyHoardings (Jugnoo Media Private Limited) execute Car advertising campaigns in India?
MyHoardings can execute car advertisement campaigns across all major Indian cities. Please contact us at +91 9953-847639 or drop us an email at business [at] myhoardings.com