Bus branding in Assam : A cost effective medium to reach masses.2 min read
As much as Assam is known for its aromatic and healing Tea, it is also known for its exclusive silk and wildlife. The state is rich in cultural heritage and makes up for one of the most popular tourist destinations in India. Assam is a well-organized city and has strong connectivity in terms of routes. One can travel to this beautiful state via buses, train or flights. Be it local traveling or traveling to Assam’s famous tourist destinations such as Guwahati, Silchar, Tezpur, Dibrugarh, etc, the Assam’s bus network will take you anywhere. Assam is well connected by inter-city and intra-city buses which make traveling very smooth.
The wide bus network also offers immense advertising opportunities for both local and global brands to connect with the audience.
Bus branding act as a very strong outdoor advertising platform as it offers benefits such as:
- Bus branding lets the brands penetrate local areas where other outdoor advertising mediums such as hoardings are difficult to place.
- Be it residential areas, central markets are or highways, advertising through buses takes the communication message everywhere.
- The best part about advertising through buses is that it is a very cost-effective medium as compared to other outdoor advertising platforms.
- Both pedestrians and bus riders can be targeted through single medium.
- Generates high brand recall and brand affinity, especially for daily bus travelers such as office goers, college students and bus staff.
- A launch of new products, discounts or offers or any other announcement can be made through bus advertising as it reaches large segment of the audience.
- As bus routes are fixed, the message through bus advertising is exposed to the audience repeatedly thus offering high brand reinforcement opportunities.
- Bus branding disseminates the brand’s message to mass audience which automatically leads to high brand reach and visibility.
Assam has a well-connected bus network and therefore bus branding in major cities of Assam cab be highly beneficial for new as well as existing brands.
One can implement bus branding in major cities of Assam such as:
- Kaziranga National Park
- Majuli Island
- Manas National Park
All these major places in Assam are well connected by the Assam State Transportation Corporation (ASTC). Therefore, reaching the mass audience through bus advertising can easily be implemented in Assam. The audience at Assam includes local travelers and tourists. Also, the dual exposure of the brands to both riders and pedestrians make bus branding a very cost-effective medium.