Chennai Metro station advertising !!
Chennai is a popular metropolitan city with rich heritage on side and modern era infrastructure and establishments on the other. Chennai has been popular for both tourism and for being a powerful commercial center for Southern India. Apart from high rise buildings, malls and technology parks, Chennai Metro Train system also classifies Chennai as a well planned and managed capital of Tamil Nadu.
Chennai metro has 32 metro stations making it the third largest Metro network after Delhi and Hyderabad. As evaluated in March 2019, the Chennai Metro system is used by approximately 90,000 people on daily basis. The statistics reveal the popularity of Chennai Metro among localities. The 32 metro stations comprises of elevated and underground metro routes. Apart from being a comfortable and safe transport system for Chennai people, the metro train and metro stations of Chennai also act as lucrative advertising platform for brand promotions.
Advertisers and brands can take full advantage of the high footfall at 32 metro stations and 42 coaches that run across city to lure new, potential and existing consumers. The following reasons will put a light on as to why one should choose Chennai Metro station and metro train branding?
Chennai Metro station advertising benefits:
- The station is visited by local urban audience of the city.
- The waiting time at Chennai metro station varies from 5-10 minutes giving ample time for the brands to communicate message and for the audience to absorb the same.
- The train is starts picking up passengers from 4:30 am in the morning to 11:00 pm in the night, keeping the ad live at metro station for 18 hours per day.
- The metro station offers well-lit, clean, organised and un-cluttered ambiance for impactful Chennai metro station advertising.
Brand Activation and Advertising options at Metro stations of Chennai:
- Hoardings at non-ticketing areas of metro station at street and concourse level.
- LED Screens and Scroll screens
- Elevator door ads
Why advertising on Chennai Metro Train and it’s stations ?
- The ridership of Chennai Metro is approximately 40lacs per month.
- The 70% of riders are young professionals and students of age group 18-45.
- The commuters comprises of everyone from men, women and children.
- Comfortable and air-conditioned metro coaches offer a cool ambiance for riders, keeping them in positive state of mind for better brand message reception.
- The average travel time between two consecutive station 5-7 minutes, giving brands enough time to stimulate rider’s attention towards the advertising collateral.
- Frequent exposure of brands to daily travelers like office goers and students help in building strong brand image, better brand reinforcement and high brand recall.
Chennai Metro Train branding options:
- Interior top panel inside the metro train.
- Ads on Smart Card.
- Exterior train branding through train wrap ads.
- Ads on Train Support handles.
Overall Benefits of Chennai Metro train and metro station branding:
- Dwell time and travel time is efficiently converted into time for effective brand communication.
- Sales are triggered through frequent exposure to daily travelers.
- Creates a buzz among localities for the brand advertised.
- Innovative and creative ads help in building strong brand image.
- Brands can reach specific target audience through promotional tactics like product sampling where the simultaneous action of ‘try and buy’ can turn potential consumers to loyal customers.
- Brands can connect with the target audience on both emotional and practical grounds.
- The brands can improvise on product, service and advertising tactics by receiving valuable feedback from the metro train riders.
Chennai Metro train and Chennai Metro station branding is an excellent and effective way to reach prospective audience through various advertising and brand activation ideas.