Samsung takes digital signage to next level with the launch of QLED 8K
Digital signage and displays may not be as much popular as other outdoor advertising mediums as yet but with technology and innovation penetrating the digital advertising industry, the digital displays will soon become the most dramatic advertising mediums to reach masses. Taking, digital signage to whole new level, Samsung Electronics launched the ultimate combination of high end technology and innovation in the form Samsung QLED 8Kdigital display.
Samsung QLED 8K display’s top-notch features:
- Highest resolution in the market producing life-like pictures to ensure dynamic and engaging viewing experience.
- Combines artificial intelligence (AI) makes the display apt for commercial purposes. The distinctive features of the display producing captivating visuals will attract potential consumers. This in turn will be a beneficial investment for advertisers and store owners.
- Owing to Slim design and optical technology, the display can be installed easily in landscape or portrait mode.
Samsung 292″ ‘The Wall’ features:
- ‘The Wall’ is designed for luxury accommodations and business
- The large format display can be customised and configured to various ratios as well as size ranging from 72″to292″.
- Bezel-free design along with ambient mode allows the screen to blend into the surrounding.
Samsung semi-outdoor OMN/OMN-D series for store-front as well as indoor displays:
- In-window display attracts eye-balls of the on-lookers for crisp, clear and dynamic display.
- Best suited for business and retail outlets, the display does not compromises on visibility even if mounted as outdoor display in direct sunlight.
- The dual-sided display catches the attention for the business from both inside and outside the store, thus increasing visibility and reach of the product or service advertised on the digital screen.
- Features like, inbuilt overheat protection, Wi-Fi compatibility and easy content management makes it the best investment for attracting more sales and increased footfall.
Samsung QMR series for QBR 4K series:
- The high-end display is designed for shopping malls, retail stores, airports, restaurants and other business, that wish to catch the target audience’s attention through dynamic displays.
- The screen will be introduced in 5 models ranging from 43″-75″.
- Non-glare display.
- QMR series comes with brightness of 500nit while the QBR comes with brightness of 300nit. The QMR series has been designed exclusively for malls, retail outlets and airports while the QBR series works well for smaller stores, metro-stations, railway-stations, bus-stands and railway stations etc.
The availability of such high- end digital signage and displays will take the outdoor advertising to the next level of precise technology and life-like display.
Cost of Billboard Advertising In Delhi
|Mode of Advertising||Size (In Sq. Feet)||Rates ( Start from)|
|Bus Shelter||12x8||₹ 1,20,000|
|Metro Pillar||12x8||₹ 18,000|
|Digital OOH||10x10||₹ 30,000|
FAQ’s for Outdoor Advertising in India-
All forms of advertising which is carried out outdoors, eg. Outdoor Hoardings, outdoor billboards, various Transit media advertising like Bus Branding, Train advertising, Car branding, Pole kiosk advertising, Gantry Ads etc. comes under category of “Outdoor Advertising”.
Outdoor Hoardings in India are considered as Traditional form of Advertising which is highly relevant in today’s times as well. Other options of outdoor advertisement in India are Transit Media, Tech Park Ads, and Bus Shelters etc.
Hoardings are big size display boards which you often see on the roadside. Hoardings provide ad spaces to advertisers to showcase their products and services and are usually owned by Private players, Government Municipal bodies, various corporates etc.
No. There are many illegal Hoardings that have come up in Indian cities. Government Municipal corporations continuously work to address the menace of illegal Hoardings in order to safeguard the interests of genuine media owners who pays legitimate taxes to the government.
MyHoardings.com is a platform that gives you the facility to check the prices of the Hoardings in India, location of the Hoardings, the size and the type of Billboard before booking them online. Please contact us at + 91 9953-847639 to check the availability of the India Hoardings you have selected.
How do we know whether a particular Hoarding is available in India for the tenure I am looking out?
MyHoardings.com will provide you campaign start and end date images. We also provide paid monitoring service in case client need continuous monitoring of the Outdoor Media on display.
Average cost of advertising on Hoardings depends on many parameters like, the locality of the Hoardings, Size of the Billboard, whether it is Lit or Non-Lit, the time of year when the ad has to be placed. Usually rates are high during festive season when various brands have more marketing budget to improve their sales figures.
It again depends on various factors. Usually average size Hoardings are booked for a normal period of one month however there are Billboard sites which are located on very premium locations and come up with a very huge amount for advertising, are also available to be booked for single one day, weekly etc.
Lit hoardings are the ones which are illuminated by electricity during late evening and night hours so that they are visible to people who you see them during night as well. Non-Lit hoardings on the other hand are the ones which have good visibility only during the day, but don’t provide much impact during the night it in absence of electricity.
Front Lit Hoardings are illuminated using bulbs/LED that are placed in front of the Billboard and flashes light on the Hoarding, However in case of backlit Hoardings the source of light is behind the Hoarding rather than in front.
What are the costs involved in a booking of India Outdoor Hoardings advertisement space? Are the prices mentioned above final?
Total rental comprises of Rental + Printing + Mounting + Taxes (Monitoring Extra). The rentals for hoarding in India are subject to changes depending on various factors. We encourage you to contact MyHoardings at +91 995384-7639 or drop us an email at business [at] myhoardings.com to confirm final rates.
MyHoardings.com will be happy to be your End-to-End advertisement partner in India .We take care from designing to printing to mounting of billboards. For complete services, we want to ensure your ad campaign goes live without any glitches and provide you the maximum ROI for your investments on marketing.
What is the minimum quantity to be ordered if we want to book billboards in India for advertising our brand?
Usually a single Hoarding can also be booked for advertising purposes.
What happens in case the Billboard gets damaged due to natural phenomena like Rain, Thunderstorm or Floods? Who has to bear the damage?
In case of natural disasters when the ad on display Hoardings get damaged, Client have to bear printing and mounting charges and “Advertisement” can be displayed for the booked space until rental period ends, without any issues.
Yes. The ad creative can be changed while the campaign is live. However printing and mounting charges has to be additionally borne by the client for the same. Minimum campaign duration in such cases is 1 month.